July 12, 2012, 6 pm - Palo Alto Pizza, 2450 Park Blvd
6:00 pm - Social half hour. Eat, drink, chat.
6:30 pm - Introductions
6:35 pm - Changes/Additions to Agenda
6:40 pm. Bicycle + Pedestrian Transportation Plan. Funding and implementation.
- Compile grant funding sources and create a schedule of application deadlines
- Friends of Palo Alto Bicycling (private funding)
- What are the city's high-priority projects?
- What can we do to move projects forward?
7:15 pm. Arastradero Road Striping Trial. City to consider making changes permanent.
- July: Planning and Transportation Commission
- September: City Council
7:45 pm. California Avenue Streetscape. Update.
- July 11 planning meeting and the July 23 council meeting
8:00 pm. Homer Avenue Tunnel safety issue.
- What can be done? What is our preferred solution?
8:15 pm. Professorville Residential Parking Permit Program
- Volunteers to monitor Council agendas
- Get planned Park Blvd Bicycle Boulevard signs changed from purple to green
- Get rid of pairs of gates at entrances to bike paths
- Modify intersection signal timing to allow better vehicle and bicycle flow
- Moffett intersection in Sunnyvale