Where: Palo Alto Pizza, 2450 Park Blvd, Palo Alto
When: Thursday, April 11 at 6:00 pm
6:00 pm - Social Half Hour - eat, drink, chat
6:30 pm - Introductions
6:35 pm - Changes/Additions to Agenda
6:40 pm - SVBC staff report - Colin Heyne
6:50 pm - PABAC member report - David Coale?
7:00 pm - Bike/Ped Plan Implementation - Andrew Boone
- summary of what's been achieved since plan adoption in July 2012
- keep track of project implementation - with a Google Doc?
- how to move forward with small projects in addition to big projects
- current status of funding for projects - what's funded? what's in the CIP?
7:30 pm - Downtown Parking - Adina Levin
- update on recent city council meeting
- next step: event with presentation on parking solutions
- outreach to Professorville residents
8:00 pm - Bike to Work Day - what can we do to make this awesome?
- ideas to outreach at Energizer Station?
- conduct bike counts?
- bike tours with city council members & staff?
8:20 pm - Recruit more participants and leaders - how?
8:30 pm - Transportation survey: http://www.cityofpaloalto.org/news/displaynews.asp?NewsID=2194&TargetID=268
- Fill it out. Tell your friends.