UPDATE: The dinner portion of tonight's meeting has been cancelled. Please join us at 7:00 pm for the regular meeting.
Come join us and participate in bicycle advocacy in Palo Alto and the surrounding communities.
This group, a grassroots collection of advocates that reports to the SVBC Policy Advisory Committee, meets the second Thursday of each month to discuss bike issues and events in and around Palo Alto. Learn about the latest bike projects, fun events, and ways you can help expand and improve bike facilities in your community.
Proposed agenda (to be finalized by Palo Alto Team):
2. Selection of note taker
3. Additions/subtractions from Agenda
4. Update on PA Bike Plan from last month’s meeting attendees
5. Update on California Avenue
6. Discussion: need to mitigate Adobe Creek Undercrossing
7. Facebook update - The next major milestone is 2/14 when MP City Council gives direction for development agreement
8. EPA Ravenswood Business District EIR. Includes provisions for better bike and pedestrian circulation, including trails.
9. Menlo Park CIP - opportunity to update CEQA guidelines to facilitate multi-modal mitigations.
10. Recommendations for use of $10 million from Stanford that is now in the hands of Santa Clara County for trail projects.
11. Next meeting:
- a. Location?
- b. Dinner or no dinner?
- c. Selection of chair