Bay Area Bike Party is organizing this group ride from downtown San José to the 7th Annual Bay Area Maker Faire 2012 - May 19th, San Mateo Event Center near the Hillsdale Caltrain Station. Participants can take Caltrain back or ride.
This ride is a total of 30 miles, and flat. It should take 2.5 to 3 hours (if you start from San José), including rest stops. The route is available at: http://ridewithgps.com/routes/1167608
The group will stop along the way to pick up additional riders. Here are the stops with the approximate times of when they plan to LEAVE these locations. Be on time or you might miss the bike train!
- San Jose Caltrain Station - 9:30 am
- Market St & Monroe St, Santa Clara - 9:50 am
- Sunnyvale Caltrain Station - 10:20 am
- Mountain View Caltrain Station - 10:35 am
- Lytton Plaza, Palo Alto - 11:20 am
- Menlo Park Caltrain Station - 11:30 am
- Redwood City Caltrain Station - 12:00 noon
- San Carlos Caltrain Station - 12:15 pm
- Maker Faire - 12:30 pm
There will be bike valet parking at the event, courtesy of SVBC.