The SVBC San Mateo Committee (formerly the Peninsula Committee) meets on the first Thursday of each month to discuss issues, events, and advocacy campaigns of interest to cyclists in San Mateo County. The Committee also works with SVBC's Policy Advisory Committee on larger advocacy issues in the County. Join us for a social half hour at 6:00 pm and the regular meeting at 6:30 pm, or come for just the meeting. Either way, you'll meet some fellow Peninsula pedalers and catch up on all things bike from Daly City southward.
Meet @ 6PM --- meeting called to order ~6:45PM
The minutes from our last meeting can be found at:
2) Approval of minutes (Sept -- see above link)
3) SVBC Staff report (Colin nor Emma can attend ) John L.
4) C/CAG BPAC -- scoring of TDA proposals -- Steve S.
5) Alpine RD Bike lanes
6) Menlo Park issues
a) Bike lanes on Laurel
c) Anti-harassment ordinance proposal.
d) grade seperation
a) bike/ped plan -- invitation to Saturday's event
b) boardwalk along Marsh RD
8) Caltrans RT 35 and 84; updates
9) Announcement and City reports
10) Adjoin before 8:30PM